Kwikset SmartCode 910 Z-Wave Traditional Deadbolt with Home Connect
The Smart Approach to Home Security:
Re-key your SmartKey locks as frequently as you wish while maintaining the highest level of security.
Top five reasons to re-key:
- Lost, stolen or unreturned keys
- Recently moved
- Increase your home’s security
- One-key convenience for all Kwikset locks
- Remodeling, upgrading or updating
What makes SmartKey better?
- Drill Resistance: The lock cylinder uses two steel balls inserted into the front of the key face to resist attack from drilling.
- ANSI Grading: SmartKey is available in an ANSI Grade 1 deadbolt – certified the highest level of residential security.
- BumpGuard: Patented side locking bar technology offers improved protection against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin tumbler locks.
- Superior Pick-Resistance: SmartKey locks have passed the most stringent lock-picking standard, UL 437, par. 11.6.
- Door Prep: 2-1/8" diameter face hole and 1" diameter latch hole.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4".
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" automatic adjustment.
- Cylinder: SmartKey Re-Key Technology.
- Faceplate: 1" x 2-1/4". Round corner standard.
- Strikes: Round corner strike 2-3/4" x 1-1/8".
- Bolt: 1" throw.
- Door Handing: Reversible.
- Batteries: 4 AA.
The SmartCode Deadbolt with Home Connect Technology featuring Z-Wave allows you to unlock your door and to then communicate with other devices in home. Using a web-enabled device, you can even remotely check the door lock status, lock or unlock the door and receive text or email messages.
- The motor-driven deadbolt latch allows for true remote locking and unlocking.
- SmartKey cylinders feature a stainless steel side-locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin and tumbler locks.
Smart Code Electronic LocksWith your own personal code, you can enter your home with just a few simple pushes of a button and lock it with just one. You also get more control over who has access to your home. Just assign a temporary code and delete it when you see fit. Now you can totally eliminate the need for keys. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use and operates on 4 AA batteries.Home Connect TechnologyKwikset’s Home Connect Technology allows your front door lock to talk to other things in your house, such as the security system, lighting, thermostat and entertainment system – all through wireless Z-Wave.
Available Colors: Satin Nickel, Polished Brass, Venetian Bronze
A new, smarter way to connect to your home:
- Lock or unlock doors with a mobile device or secure Internet connection
- Check lock status remotely
- Receive notification and/or video of who enters your home
- Remotely add or delete access codes
Integrate with security systems:
- Lock doors when system is armed
- Disarm Security System when door is unlocked
- Communicate door lock status
Integrate with home control systems:
- Lock doors with handheld remote, touch screen or smart phone
- Customize lighting scenes upon unlocking the main entry door or garage entry door
- Ability to limit access for users to specific times and/or days of the week
- Ability to provide temporary access to friends and house sitters
NOTE: Requires a Z-Wave network controller, sold separately.The Best Security Is Smart Security
An established leader in lock technology, Kwikset is widely recognized for providing families security and peace of mind with high quality door locks and door hardware. No more worrying about keys! The convenience of keyless technology is now available at your fingertips.