* Unique card key with same security level as used in Banking Smart Cards
* Complies with all ADA guidelines for ADA accessibility
* Engineered to work on all standard metal single point, box locker, gravity latch/multipoint locker
* Wood laminate lockers and casework will require extension kits of 1/2" or 3/4" for thicker material
* Supervisory override card capability
* Programmable for both day use and permanent use
* Custom programmability available
* High impact polycarbonate housing
* Ability to track user history
* New user cards available in the event card is lost
* Battery Powered; Requires (4) AA batteries offering life cycle of 10, 000 - 20, 000 uses depending on model
* Low battery audible warning signal
* External battery powered emergency device offered to allow access to lock if low battery signal is missed and battery life ends
* All RFID locks have a 1 year warranty from the time of shipment
Athletic, student & swimming facility lockers
Health, fitness, golf & country clubs, day spas, wellness centers; hotel & resort lockers
Employee lockers; evidence lockers
For use with locker door hinged on the left
The Most Complete Line of Locker Locks for School & Employee Locker Rooms, Recreation & Health Clubs, and many other Industrial & Municipal Facilities.
Since 2001, Zephyr Lock has been a welcome addition to the locker industry. Drawing on nearly 60 years of lock design and engineering experience, its products reflect the most complete and innovative line of locker locking solutions.
Zephyr Lock entered the marketplace with the goal of offering its customers an advantage over their peers. Its success is reflected in the most complete line of reliable products offered from stock for immediate delivery at the industryâ€™s most competitive cost. This convenience and peace of mind is backed by an unmatched product warranty and the service to support its many customers.
Today Zephyr manufactures locks for lockers in every kind of setting and application: school and employee locker rooms, ADA compliance, recreation and health clubs, and many other industrial and municipal settings. From traditional built-in combination locks to its new electronic RFID and built-in key locks, Zephyr Lock is the preferred locking solution and your locker advantage.
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Danbury, CT, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.
Is this lock suitable for outdoor use? asked on Jun 16, 2016
The lock is not meant for outdoor. It is not water proof and should not be placed in an uncovered outside area. answered by Dmitry (Staff)
on Jun 17, 2016
I would like to know if this lock is capable of producing historical data for downloading and user tracking. asked by Mat on Aug 18, 2015
Doug forwarded me your customer’s inquiry. Yes, presently the 2155 model RFID lock has limited audit trail capability. This allows the lock to record the last 18 events with a user card identifier and a time stamp. You would need to purchase the DPS300 card reader device and software to be able to pull the information off a lock and open it on a windows computer. answered by Milan (Staff)
on Aug 19, 2015