* Keypad feature for user access with optional User Card key capability
* Unique card keys (Control & User) with same security level as used in Banking Smart Cards
* Complies with all ADA guidelines for ADA accessibility
* Engineered to work on all standard metal single point, box locker, gravity latch/multipoint lockers
* Wood laminate lockers and casework will require extension kits of 1/2" or 3/4" for thicker material
* Supervisory override card capability
* Programmable for both day use and permanent use
* Custom programmability available
* High impact polycarbonate housing
* Ability to track user history
* New user cards available in the event card is lost
* Battery Powered; Requires (4) AA batteries offering life cycle of 10, 000 - 20, 000 uses depending on model
* Low battery audible warning signal
* External battery powered emergency device offered to allow access to lock if low battery signal is missed and battery life ends
* All RFID locks have a 1 year warranty from the time of shipment
* Athletic, student & swimming facility lockers
* OEM equipment
* Health, fitness, golf & country clubs, day spas, wellness centers; hotel & resort lockers
* Employee lockers; evidence lockers
* For use with locker doors hinged on the left
The Most Complete Line of Locker Locks for School & Employee Locker Rooms, Recreation & Health Clubs, and many other Industrial & Municipal Facilities.
Since 2001, Zephyr Lock has been a welcome addition to the locker industry. Drawing on nearly 60 years of lock design and engineering experience, its products reflect the most complete and innovative line of locker locking solutions.
Zephyr Lock entered the marketplace with the goal of offering its customers an advantage over their peers. Its success is reflected in the most complete line of reliable products offered from stock for immediate delivery at the industryâ€™s most competitive cost. This convenience and peace of mind is backed by an unmatched product warranty and the service to support its many customers.
Today Zephyr manufactures locks for lockers in every kind of setting and application: school and employee locker rooms, ADA compliance, recreation and health clubs, and many other industrial and municipal settings. From traditional built-in combination locks to its new electronic RFID and built-in key locks, Zephyr Lock is the preferred locking solution and your locker advantage.
All Zephyr Lock products
This product is shipped from our warehouse in Danbury, CT, USA.
This product is brand new and includes the manufacturer's warranty, so you can buy with confidence.
Please submit your product question using this form. All fields are required.
I'm a little confused as to what is meant by: In the description it says: for "Day" or "Permanent" use. What is meant by day or permanent? It also has a spot below the quantity that says: Should be programmed for: It give's two options to pick from: Shared use (open space) or Permanent use (assigned lockers) What's the actual difference? One last question I have is about the rfid card compatibility. Is it compatible with HID Prox rfid 125khz cards? What is it compatible with if not HID Prox? Thanks, I wish I knew someone that had at least one of them so I could see it in person but depending on your answers I think this may work perfectly for my needs! asked by Lucas on Aug 14, 2015
The terms “Day Use” and “Shared Use” are the same and indicate a setting on our lock where the lock takes a new combination to lock each time it is used. When the user retrieves their belongings the lock recycles the combination that was used and is ready to accept a new one. “Permanent Use” is where the lock uses the same combination for an extended period of time until the lock in manually reset. For your question about the RFID protocol, our locks do not currently use HID frequency. They use MiFare classic.